1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods purchased through the online store operated by Fressco UK Limited.
2. Our foods are exempt from being returned for a refund. Nevertheless, if your products arrived in wrong conditions we advise you to send us a picture in the next 16 hours to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. If the item you purchased was faulty or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
4. Our standard refund policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price within 14 working days.
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 1 hour after the purchase online you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to cancel or replace.
6. For hygiene and sanitary precaution you cannot return the food you have purchased, please contact us for further information about how this on email@example.com.
7. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
8. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
9. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com we are happy to help!